Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

In search of knowledge at Butler University

I visited Butler University, and I think that some of the people on campus were confused about where they were. I got the strangest looks from passersby as I wandered around the campus. I don’t know, maybe they have never seen anyone as cute as me!

One thing I noticed is that Butler has a lot of signs saying what school it is. I think that may be so that the professors know where they are working at.

On the north end of campus is a great place to hang out and enjoy. It's Holcomb Gardens, and even though I did not see any vegetables or really good trees (no bananas!) they did have a lot of flowers and bushes.

In the middle of a fountain is Persephone. I was told that during "Rush Week" she has a habit of getting dressed up for the different "Greek" houses.

They also have an observatory were you can see the stars. I want to come back and see if I can see Jay Leno (I really like his chin), or maybe someone like Naomi Watts (she was great in King Kong).

I also noticed that they have quite a few "Greek" houses at Butler. I have never met a "Greek" so if you know anyone who lives in one of these houses have them contact me. I would love to be photographed with them.

By the way Bobby Fong, beautiful school!

I hope you enjoy the pictures, and will come back soon to see more.

Sid


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home