Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Along the Monon Trail in Broad Ripple

In Indianapolis there is a "greenways" that traverses a large part of the city's northside. The Monon Trail runs 10 1/2 miles through Indy cutting through Broad Ripple Village.

Broad Ripple is a major center for Indianapolis' art and music community. Today I just roamed around the area along the Mon
on Trail and the Indianapolis Water Company canal.


I haven't traveled very far today!

Hanging out at the canal overlook

I don't know art, fact is never met him, so I don't know what this is!

Firefighters are just the coolest people in the
WORLD! Thanks to all of them for being there
for us!
Sitting outside the Rusted Moon Outfitters.
I loved that sign!


Stopping by for a sno cone at the SnoZone!

If you have any suggestions on places to visit in central Indiana, please contact me, thanks.

That's it for today, see you next time.


Sid

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home