Friday, July 07, 2006

 

GREETINGS




Hi! I am Sid Gorilla. This is my first time doing something like this, so I hope and pray that everyone will be kind.


Just to tell you a little bit about myself; I am short, less than three feet tall, with brownish/sandy hair (lots of hair) and currently reside in the Midwest here in the United States.


For the past thirteen years or so I have lived in relative solitude, spending most of my days either watching Simpsons reruns, sleeping or just hanging out at home. BUT I have now decided to get out and see what this world has to offer! Since I do not drive I had to get someone to take me around, so I now have a driver, plus he is my own paparazzi. He also works cheap! Actually for peanuts, no really peanuts, get him a bag and he is happy.


Well, now since I am out and about I decided to take pictures of some of the places I have been. That is going to be the thrust of this blog, places I have been.


I hope you enjoy, and look forward to any comments, suggestions and ideas.


Thanks for your time.


Sid

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home